Monday 12 January 2009

break

Opened our second shop at the start of January.As a result I have not had anytime to play poker.All the stock buying and setting up of the shop display has me working well past 9 pm most days.I will take the rest of January off and concentrate on building up the business.

Another reason for taking a break is to read up on the Jewish/Zionist/Palestinian issues.I have been deeply effected by the suffering of the Palestinians and would like to be more educated and informed about the issues.I have always been interested in global politics and regret dropping out from University before the end of the first term.

Wish you all well.

P.S

- i am not broke

1 Comment:

poker outings for a confused mind said...

sweet blog. looking for poker friends, so check me out/add me, let me know and ill add you too!
poker outings for a confused mind:
http://pokeroutings.blogspot.com/

blogger templates | Make Money Online