Sunday 14 December 2008

READ MY OWN BLOG

The year is almost over.I started of as a lucky fish with a bankroll and am going to finish the year as a brokeass fish.I dont want to waste another year.So for the remainder of the year I will do some soulsearching alongside some researching.Any resolutions I make I will start implementing immediately,just so i can get into good habits-ready for 2009.Some preseason practice if you like.
After reading all my previous posts I have realised it is so wishywashy with no regular structure to it.No consistent goals, or attempts to stick at stated objectives etc.This accurately reflects my poker playing experience.

2009 HAS TO BE MY YEAR.

I need to set out my plans.Should I have a plan for the full year or should I do weekly/monthly plans.

1 Comment:

Gavin said...

I've linked you up mate if you can do the same

blogger templates | Make Money Online