Tuesday 8 January 2008

dropping a level

I had a bad run at the $200nl tables,down $1k.After a couple of bad beats and some draws not coming good I lost some confidence and became a loose passive player for a while.Now that i am trying to take the game seriously i am less aggressive.I dont know whether i am being more prudent,or just lack the heart to make aggressive moves when my instinct(usually correct)tells me someone is weak.
I will have to drop down to $100nl to develope my new style of play.

'courage is knowing what not to fear'
plato

2 Comments:

Michael said...

Just found your blog, good work. I'll link you up.

http://tolekim.blogspot.com

Dave said...

Hey dude thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving the comment. Will hook you up with a link.
Just away to have a read through yours while waiting for my work day to end :)

blogger templates | Make Money Online