Monday 2 February 2009

REALITY CHECK

The recession is starting to take it's toll.If the current trends continue I could possibly be forced into winding down my business within three months.The first step for me is to cut back on my business expenses.I could do this by changing my business model and stop renting a storage unit that costs me £800 per month.
Anyway,if the worst was to happen, I would have to find an alternative source of income quickly.Despite being a losing poker player I cannot help but think of poker as a potential source of income.Prehaps if I find myself in a desperate situation -when the need to play winning poker would become an absolute necessity -I could manage to keep a strict discipline,the lack of which is the reason why I am a losing poker player.

I HOPE SO
(if the worst was to happen)

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online