Saturday 20 December 2008

FEELING BETTER

I played about 5 freerolls and pokerpoints mtts.Won a super sattelite to get a seat into £5 sat,in which top 50 got ticket into £20k sundat mtt.Most disappointed with missing out on the BWCOOP.Early on i pik up kk in sb.Raised 5bb from late position.I reraise to 10bb.Villain all in with AJ. I call. board q 10 9 8 ?.I was crippled but had 600 chips(20bb).I tangle with the same villian with A4 against his A5 to bust.
Been watching replays of sunday poker million final table.It should help me in future tornies.
Overall i feel good today.I have learnt a lot about the game and seriously thought about my game and sorting out the leaks.Actually despite being broke i feel like a champion.I have a feeling of confidence.I feel assured that i will not go broke again.I will not repeat mistakes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The best advice i can give you is to seek the consul of the Bonus Chasing Grinder . Most people dismiss limit but this guy knows how to make money . It is not a quick fix so dont bother if you cant stomach hard work.

James P McAteer said...

Well done. Confidence is everything. Got to take the good from every little success and build on it.

Linked you up.

Cheers

blogger templates | Make Money Online