Tuesday 9 June 2009

We shall resist

the poker bug is getting stronger by the day.I do not know for how long i can resist it.

After a complete break from all things poker,I have recently been checking out blogs and forums.Reading about the success of others has made me realise why I fell in love with poker in the first place.It was the academic and strategic aspects of poker that seduced me.Trying to stay calm and controlling my emotions added to this orgasmic intellectual stimulation.

Why did it all go wrong?

DAMN-i thought my brain was all clear and rationally thinking again.It isn't.foooook ..I ain't ready to come back yet.

'we shall resist..............................
........................................................' W.CHURCHILL

1 Comment:

James said...

When did Churchill say that?!

blogger templates | Make Money Online